Sunday, April 13, 2008

A day at the park...

Although today was a bit chilly and sprinkling...I was bound and determined to bring the kids to the park today to feed the ducks and play at the playground. I had planned this in one of our mom's groups about a month ago, and was really excited to go. It turned out to be a really fun time...we feed the ducks and geese although they were more concerned about staying warm rather than eating. Then we ate our lunch that we packed and the kids stayed warm while running around the park!! They had such a good time it was really fun and we'll worth the trip even though it did sprinkle here and there...the kids didn't seem to mind!! We had a lovely family day today, and many more moments to remember!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)