Monday, December 1, 2008

Another not me Monday...


No matter what anyone tells you..... the following DID NOT happen this last week... NOPE! Check out http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ for more laughs.

1)I am not one of those sick people who went out Thanksgiving night to get a head start on the black friday sales at michaels craft store. I wouldn't do that because I heard that a few people were standing in line waiting to get into the store and opened the front door only to set the alarm off...oh did I mention that that store wasen't open and that it was only select stores that were opening for sales.. I would never be seen there with those hooligins

2)I did not and would not even think of going out on black friday for all those great deals..and even if I did go out on black friday I wouldn't laugh at a lady who insulted a police officer because he gave her a ticket for parking infront of the store.




3)I absolutly didn't laugh at my mother after she told me the story of how she was praying to the white porcelin goddess ( the toliet)...after parting to much at my mother-in-laws birthday party....I wouldn't be a good daughter if I laughed at her;-)

4)I did not spend and would not spend $80 on one lego set for my son, I could never dream of spending that much on a single lego set.

5)And I would never dream of letting my brother-in-law do my make-up for my mother-in-laws birthday party...I mean seriously who would let their brother-in-law do that?? It's not like he would do a better job than me...

6)I did not officially tell my parents that we're trying for another baby...why would I say that...we aren't think about having another one...and we definatly aren't hoping for twins.

1 comment:

  1. hehe,..these are so cute, and funny! I'm sorry I didn't call you back yet, I will plan to call during some quiet time soon. We do have plans on Sat though already, thanks so much for thinking of us. I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)