Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My crazy annoying life at this point.......

I am so sorry to all my readers..."life" just got in the way of blogging but I'm back;-)
I've been so busy you see we're in the middle of trying to buy a house as well as trying to get pregnent....unsuccessfully with both I might add. We fell in love with a house which is probably the worst thing you could do when buying a house because I have my heart set on it BUT there's a BIG but...It's a divorce case and when we sent our final offer in, the wife accecpted the offer... but hubby took longer and we later found out it was because they owe more on the house than what it's accually worth...so now were waiting on the bank to possibly do a short sale...a very long annoying process and in the end they may not even do it. So that's where we stand now in the house situation.
As far as the baby making process...I haven't gone through a cycle since the end of November but I'm not prego...so I was given a pill to start a new cycle and my doc said it should "re-boot my system"...
Nothing is going to plan and it's very frusterating and I might also add that all this stress is making me gain wait because I like to eat my comfort foods when I'm stressed. sorry to dump on you all but that's what's going on right now!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello there! I have to email you but I can't find your email addy - do you still have mine? Let me know. :) I am so sorry you are going through this! I know how stressful and sad it is to not get pregnant. Leave me a note on my blog! :) Talk to you soon dear friend and I send you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn,
    I hope the medication helps to straighten your system out so you can have some success soon! I know it can be an emotional rollerocaster to try and get pregnant. Take good care of yourself!

    As for the house, how frustrating. Maybe in this market though, the bank may do the short sale. If it's meant to be, it will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww Jenn!! *hug* I know how lost I have felt in life MANY times before, but in the end, everthing always works out perfectly. I tried for almost 2 years for Kylie and I spent so many moments saying "why isn't anything going my way", but now I see that Someone had did have big plans for me... they just didn't follow the timeline I wanted at that moment in time. After the fact, I can appreciate how everything worked out perfectly, if I had had Kylie 2 years earlier, would Kylie be marrying Ricky?? lol Would I have even gotten into homeschooling and met all you guys??

    You are such an amazing person that I am absolutely certain God has huge plans for your family as well. I always say that I wish for ONE moment I could get a peek at God's master plan-it would make the waiting a little more bearable, wouldn't it?? Hopefully the meds give your body a kick in the butt and I will send you some twin vibes as well ;) ;) Always here to talk if you need a listening ear!! *hug*

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)