Monday, March 16, 2009

A new leaf


Ok the cloud stopped following me and things are starting to look up for us.... and it all happened in the same day...I started me cycle "all by myself " I might add, I didn't have to take the hormone pill which was a good thing because my doctor said it would make me very moody it would be PMS X 2. So that was good news then that night I found out that the bank wants to move forward in the short sale and we're filling all the paperwork in the next day or so...which is really exciting...the only other hoop we have to jump through is the banks appraiser and if they say that the house is worth or less than what we offered than we're in and get really to close on the house......I can't tell you how excited I am!!! Although we still have a long road ahead of us because once we buy the house we still have to do alot of repairs to it....about $13,000 worth in repairs....but the good thing is the owner set alot up and all the major hard/expensive work is done like converting to central air and gas all new appliances and the bedrooms upstairs have the frame work done we just need to sheet rock them, as well as pluming was already brought up stairs too.
I posted a picture of our hopefully future house...it doesn't look like much now but just wait;-)

3 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!!!! YEAH!!! For both your cycle AND the house!! It looks like a great house to fix up and I am sure you are going to make it really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)