Friday, February 5, 2010

day 3 of love dare

The Love Dare: Day 3 – Not Selfish

Day 3: Love is Not Selfish
Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another. Romans 12:10

TODAY’S DARE

Whatever you put your time, energy, and money into will become more important to you. It’s hard to care for something you are not investing in. Along with restraining from negative comments, buy your spouse something that says, “I was thinking of you today.”

Hubby liked today's dare even though he doesen't know about the dare he enjoyed all his things...I made him a chocolate amish bread and I bought him one of those nice water bottles...it sounds corny but he's wanted one for a while. Plus I made pizza for just us to enjoy after the kids went to bed...so we had a wonderful kid free dinner together....I have to say I also enjoyed today's dare It always feels good to do kind guestures for a loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)