Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stash Bash

So this week has been very busy and I did not get to the project that I wanted to...for some reason I've been very tired at night these days and that is usually when I get most of my sewing done. So for now I will show you the fabric that I plan on getting to today/tonight and hopefully make some curtains for my country themed bathroom...
On the side I did start these arm warmers with yarn from my stash which I guess could be part of stash bash week I just really wanted to get to these curtains because they have been in the back of my mind for a few weeks now...actually a few months because I did buy this fabric with the intention to make curtains out of them one day...so wish me luck ladies that today it the day I will make them..lol
These are the arm warmers I've been working on.

Fabric for my soon to be curtains...

Don't forget to check out crunchy catholic mama for her stash bash link up!!!

1 comment:

  1. That yarn is wonderful, and the fabric is so happy! I love happy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)