Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring has Sprung



Well today sure felt like the first day of spring!! We decided to come out of hibernation and have some fun in the sun!! We went out by our brook and looked for frogs and then went out to a HUGE field that's just past our yard and we were able to run around so care free!! I loved the sound of the wind run through the wind chimes and to lay down in the field and have the bright sun warm your face!! We also dug up our garden which took about two hours!! But under all the fall leaves and "gunk" I found signs of green life...My lilly's are coming up and my mint I even have some strawberry plants that already have vines and leaves!! Well I'm so excited..being in my garden brought me back to summer days. What a glorious day!!!

2 comments:

  1. ditto....I am always so "uplifted" in the Spring time! I LOVE it!! I need to dig my garden, too. Starting from scratch....big job!! =)

    Been to any fun places lately with the kiddos?

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about being excited about Spring!! We are so excited too. We planted some trees and some flowers just yesterday and I am anxious to do more! How exciting that your garden is showing life!! Have a beautiful day today!

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)