Thursday, March 13, 2008

Program is not responding..........

OK I'm really P.O.ed and I just need to vent!! I just spent three hours or more getting together train info for our unit study for next week...I had pictures and poes and activities and now nothing my computer "was not responding" so I lost everything....arggg what does that even mean"program not responding" what did it take a break.....is it on strike....why can't I use that excuse...sorry but my program is not responding....oh well live and learn and do it all over again I guess....
Well thanks for listening it made me feel better...and I stopped hitting my computer too...

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't help but laugh when I read this post! But I totally understand and feel the same way when things like that happen. Computers are supposed to make things convenient--not the other way around! LOL =)

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)