Thursday, March 13, 2008

trying to be a WAHM too!!!

Well I've been thinking of a way to stay at home but make an income so I can continue homeschooling. We currently rent and are looking to move into a house by next summer. Unfortunately my husband couldn't afford a mortgage on this salary so I would need some form of income so I recently put an add on craigslist for a "child care provider" not a day care because I can't go through the state now because we rent....but I think I may have stumbled upon something that might work for us because I could make more working at home then I ever did as a catering server in a high end restaurant..."go figure" So if I get get into a groove that works for all of us this would be fantastic because when we move out I could get certified and do it officially wouldn't that be perfect... I just fear that I won't be able to stay at home with my kids and this something I really enjoy and really want to do...and you know what they say if you want something bad enough you will find a way!!
So I have found two people that are interested and the ages would be great playmates for my kids too!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I'm on that journey too.. trying to make money and still be home with the kids, teaching and being present. I do some childcare myself and etsy! www.tonyastemptations.etsy.com
    Best wishes,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)