Monday, June 23, 2008

Simple women's datebook


I am thinking... of all the things I have to get done before we go on our yearly camping vacation. We will be leaving next wednesday and there is still so much to be done.
I am thankful for...My husband that will be helping me do all the packing and planing.
From the kitchen...I plan to bake some banana muffins from the brown banana's sitting in the kitchen. I just poped in the oven a Nana's Apple cake to bring to the party tonight!!
I am wearing... My red and white pj bottoms and my red t-shirt that says LOVE across it:-)
I am creating...a clean betroom by putting away all the folded laundry.
I am going...to my parenst house tonight to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday!
I am reading...Kilmeny of the Orchard by Lucy Maud Montgomery as part of the book club I just joined...here is the link..http://kindredspiritsreadinggroup.blogspot.com/
I am hoping... to take a nice little cat nap later this afternoon, for some reason when it is rainy it is a pj/nap day for our family
I am hearing...The sound of the rain falling on the roof...one of my most favorite sounds.
Around the house...I see dampness and flowers that are rejoicing from the warm summer rain
One of my favorite things...I love listening to the rain when we are in our camping tents late at night, it puts me right back to sleep
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Read my new book from the book club and start packing for camping
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)