Friday, July 25, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things......

Ok so I've been tagged by my good friend Emily at http://emsbingy.blogspot.com/( to list my top 5 favorite things in life....so here goes...
I'll list first then I'll add pic's after (it's just easier for me that way)

1) I love being a mother and a wife to my very best friend.
2) I love nature and doing things outside....camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing, skiing..you name it I'll try it!!
3)It sounds weird but I love my hands...I love hands on things like...crafts (my fairy houses), gardening, cake decorating,sewing,scrapbooking,typing on my blog:-) (although I've been so busy that I haven't been on here in forever!!
4)I love gardening and learning about nature and learning the old ways of living..I especially like to learn about herbs and their different uses!!
5)I love to be entertained...wait that didn't come out right....I like things like the movies, Broadway, concerts, watching fireworks and just listening to music...I would just be happy sitting on a park bench to people watch all day!







And I'll tag
1) Jenn at www.jennsnook.blogspot.com
2)Kelli www.kellishouse.blogspot.com
3)Lisa at www.anapronaday.blogspot.com
4)Wendy at www.its-our-life-for-six.blogspot.com
5)Fairiemom at www.fairiemom78.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)