Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Six Flags



I surprised the kids and took them to six flags last week!! They had such a blast...it's funny to see the differences in the two of them...Caila is the wild child that LOVES rides..she would even try to not hold on to the bars and make the free fall effect..(she's like mommy) and then my son Ricky is so cautious in everything he does and he doesn't like the butterfly feeling AT ALL!!! (He's like his daddy who hates rides...) We spent alot of time in the water park and they both loved it!! We went home for a few hours until daddy came home and then we went back to six flags for the glow in the dark paraide which was fun, plus I was able to take Caila on some of the rides that she wanted to go on!! She was sad when I had to break the news to her that she couldn't ride on the superman ride...( this is a giant adult rollercoaster that you can see a few miles away!!
All in all the kids had a great day and they were Very tired!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun fun day! I am afraid of most rides...HA! We've never done the water park, though Mike took Felicia and Danny this past Sunday for only like an hour or so before it closed. They will prob. go again this Sunday. Cute pics!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)