Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You did what Mama???


Ok so here's my exciting and very surprising news... Every year since I was little my parent would take me to a dude ranch called Rydin Hy...it's near Lake George. Here's the website..http://www.ridinhy.com/ anyway it's been tradition to go every year and I've done so with my kids and we all go as a big family...we even bring my in-laws and my uncle and aunt. It's so fun to see all the return family's and their kids every year., Unfortunately this year we decided that we weren't going to go this year because we're trying to move out of our apartment and into a house.

Well my mama just wouldn't have it...and she's just like me ( or rather I'm like her)...and that when she has her mind set on something she just does it!! So there you have it she's bringing our whole family to the ranch. I didn't know what to say and my husband was shocked, because it's for such a long stay...6 days!!

We'll lets just say that my parents are the best and they spoil us tremendously!!
The picture about is me last year!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful gift to you guys. I hope you guys have a memorable time, and ride a horse for me, too! I haven't ridden since I was like 9 and I only did once but LOVED it. I can't wait until the day I can do it again. Do they give a lesson there before getting on or do you have to be experienced enough to know what you are doing?

    I miss you guys!

    Hugs,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)