Saturday, September 20, 2008

The answer to my problem!!!

Tot School


Tot school...what a great fun web blog!! Tot School is basically a focused time each day on the tot in your family. For those of us with older children that are home schooled, we often place a lot of emphasis on them while the tots just *play.* "This is a problem that we are having right now...Caila wants to do school like her big brother but she demands so much for my attention or distracts Ricky from his school work." I'm hoping that this will help our school time because right now it's alittle frustrating and I've tried everything from having Caila play with play dough or coloring to moving school time to the afternoon during Caila's nap time...but by then Ricky is alittle tired and he has a hard time focusing on his work!!

here is the link if you also want to join in on the fun!!
http://lapbooksbycarisa.homestead.com/TotSchool.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)