Monday, October 20, 2008

Our trip to the Dude ranch




Yeah our computer is back again!! It took two full days to install the new norton protecion and to get rid of all the viriuses...I believe it ended up being 1000 virius's..but we had no computer protection...so anyway I have alot of catching up to do...
Here is our trip to the Dude Ranch. I've been going to this ranch since I was about 8 years old and I hope to bring my kids up with this tradition. It was one of my most favorite trip as a child and I can tell my kids love it just as much as I do, and my hubby is so sweet because he's not a fan of this trip but he still goes along with it and I do see him having fun here and there. The weather was beautiful and the floiage was just breath taking. All in all we had a great time, and can't wait to return next year!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jenn, the foliage across the water looked spectacular in your picture! It looks like you had a great time, and that really is sweet of your dh to go and try to have fun despite it not being his favorite. Who was that leading the horse Ricky was on?

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)