Saturday, November 22, 2008

An award...for me...


I was award coolest blog ever by my very good friend Jenn...Please Check out her blogspot ( http://jennsnook.blogspot.com/ )it's awesome and so is she!!! thanks Jenn!!!
Here are the rules...
1. Put the logo on your blog
2.Add a link to the person who awarded you
3.Nominate 10 blogs that you follow (I'm sorry that I can't nominate 10 I'm just so busy I find it hard enough to get on here and update my own blog)
4.Add links to those blogs
5.Leave a message to those nominess on their blog

I love all these girls blog they are strong and independent women that inspire me with great fresh new ideas, so thank you ladies for sharing pieces of you life with me...I do so injoy reading about you and your families!!

1.Emily
2.Wendy
3.Farie mama
4.Bridget

Thanks again girls:-)

3 comments:

  1. congradulations and thank you for thinking of me and my little blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Thanks for the mention and well done!

    I am sorry it's taken me so long to pick this up, but we are busy with our end of the school year.

    And with summer, the weeds are growing as fast as the veggies!

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)