Saturday, December 13, 2008

Going to visit santa again...

The kids have had many encounters with Santa this year, and today was just another play day with Santa.
Thay had a blast at another local Breakfast with Santa but this one was above and beyond FANTASTIC!!! They had so much for the kids to do...
including
~a craft table where they had their own ornaments
~a coloring table
~bowling
~a dance floor
~ another craft table where they made their own bookmarks
~a cookie decorating table
~ and a horse drawn carrage ride
~plus pictures with Santa and a wonderful breakfast ad lunch buffet
What a fantastic day, plus I got us a discount because I extended the invitation to our co-op group so we all only had to pay $10pp rather than $15pp



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)