Saturday, January 17, 2009


Ok so I know I'm alittle behind on this post but here goes...
I was tagged by one of my Fairy blogger buddy.. http://fairiemom78.blogspot.com/ for this random info post
Rules:
~Link to the person who tagged you
~Post the rules on your blog
~Write six random things about yourself
~Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
~Let each person know they've been tagged

Here goes..
1) One of my thumbs is shorter than the other one...It seriously looks like a "toe thumb"
2) I secretly want twins
3)I could eat pickles out of the jar.
4)We're thinking about not getting cable when we move into a house this year (and just keep our tv for movies)
5)I want to live in the little house on the prairie day's when big families were close.

so here I go to tags you...
1)brianna
2.)Gina
3.)Bridget
4.)Emily
5.)mamakenz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)