Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A new addition to the family

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. So much has happened in the last few days including...I became an Aunt to a health beautiful 8lb 10 oz 21in long little boy...what a blessing. I'm just so amazed at the miracle of life, and all it's wonders...it's truly the greatest gift. He's so perfect with all his little squeaks and whimpers...I could just stare t him for hours on end. Today was the first day I was able to hold him since he came home from the hospital so I was just jumping for joy. Well I'll post a picture as soon as I can I just want to make sure it's ok with his mommy and daddy. I'll keep you posted:-)

4 comments:

  1. That's so wonderful and exciting! Babies are such wonderful blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing time!! I do love the miracle of life, it is just as awe inspiring the first time as it would be the 10th time. What a precious time you must have had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the new family addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still waiting to see some pics!! I LOVE newborn babies-I could hold them/smell them all day!! Of course, I love older babies, toddlers, preschoolers, etc as well (I am just addicted to babies/kids in general I guess) lol Still nothing like a beautiful brand new baby though!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)