Saturday, February 13, 2010

Finishing touches on our V-day gifts...

ThePixArt.com
ThePixArt.com
So today we finished up our Valentines day gifts for daddy we started with our giant Mrs Fields heart shaped cookie..although our is much better than any old Mrs.Fields cookie because I had two great helping hands plus where else can you find a cookie with alittle extra crunch (due to a broken egg shell that landed in the dough)


Then we finished up our "I love you daddy" treasure trove today... We decorated a wooden box and filled it with lots of I love you messages and hand molded hearts and beautiful pictures...It truly is the worlds best treasure:-)



And I finished my little something for hubby too...It's called a Valentine's day pennie pocket...not the easiest project for a beginner seamstress...let me tell you I got as far as step two and didn't understand the rest...so I did what I do best I wung it and it came out ok... I'm going to fill it with a love letter and some of his favorite candies...
Here is the link where I found the directions I hope you have better luck than I did, she really has step by step directions with pictures and everything...I don't know what's wrong with me...:-)


Well I wish you all a wonderful Valentine's day filled with LOVE of course:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)