Monday, February 8, 2010

love dare day 6



The Love Dare: Day 6 – Not Irritable

Day 6: Love is not irritable
He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city. Proverbs 16:32

TODAY’S DARE

Choose today to react to tough circumstances in your marriage in loving ways instead of with irritation. Begin by making a list below of areas where you need to add margin to your schedule. Then list any wrong motivations that you need to release from your life.

This might be alittle hard for me to say the least...especially since I'm 9 months pregnant and irritability comes and goes depending on how tired I am...but I will try very hard...These dares really make you look at all your actions and at your self ....they make you think before you react.... I will udate how our day went...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)