Monday, May 2, 2011

Chicken coop day

So today we started our chicken coop we got alot of the framing done today, we were very grateful that it didn't rain like it's been everyother day!! While Ricky worked on the coop I tilled in some fresh horse poop compost in our new corn plot I'm hoping to plant our corn this week if the rain stops enought to let me. After lunch we headed over to a good friends and helped them with their chicken coop well actually my husband helped with the chicken coop I mostly sat a watched and watched the kids get the dirtiest they've ever been. You see our friends have six kids and when our three come over it's just maham..lol It was a great day today but we were all ready for bedtime!!

Our chicken coop so far..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)