Sunday, October 9, 2011

Greetings from the workshop...

So here is daddy's progress on Birthday and Christmas gifts from the workshop. This is a tractor and a trailer for Jameson for Christmas. He loves tractors so much he calles them knack knack's I have to say it's one of my favorite words he says...it's up there with horsey pronounced hore-hee in Jameson's world.



This next picture is the start of Ricky's wrecker which we think is going to be a birthday gift. Woodworking is a slow process...lots of nights where you make a cut, then you glue together, then you clamp the pieces together and your done for the night...LOTS of gluing and clamping:)

The hardest thing this year about using the shop to make gifts is that we can't leave our gifts just lying around anymore because we have two little woodworkers in the making. Here are there latest projects...
Rick's fairy house (a Christmas present)



And caila's homemade family tree sign...

I love how the kids are interested in the crafts that Mommy and Daddy like to do. I don't know what I would do with my free time if I didn't have my crafts, and I know Rick feels the same way. Happy Crafting everyone may it give you as much joy and it brings me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)