Friday, March 21, 2008

At the work place...not so trusting anymore!!

Well just to fill you in on my story I will start at the very beginning...a very good place to start...
Well yesterday I was at work ALL day (from 1:30p.m.-12:00a.m) I work in catering and we had some very BIG parties so the night was very busy and we had help from other restaurants. Anyway the end of the night came rolling around and come to find out there was "someone who looked/stole some of our stuff...I would say it was a total of $1,000-$2,000 worth of stuff stolen between cash,name brand wallet,credit cards,i-pods,and cell phones. anywaythe cops came in with a stearch dog to check our cars and to "scare this thief into fessing up" So the night ended with nobody turning themselves in...which was have been the best thing to do because the cops said they wouldn't press charges or anything...
So today came around and I had to work today and YA!!! After reviewing the tapes and hearing everyone's stories they found out thieves!! It was two girls from the other catering restaurant that came to "help" us with the event!! Well I luckily only got $30 stolen but what the he** I'm to old to have to deal with this crap in the work place!! people are so dumb sometimes...I really don't think that these ladies were thinking logically. I don't think I could ever steal...sure I think about robbing a bank everyday and having a free forall but I would never go through with anything like that...and this girl was playing it off like she had stuff stolen from her...What happen to the days where you could trust anyone!! I just don't get it I wish those days weren't over!!

1 comment:

  1. awww....how discouraging and plain angering! Sorry you had to deal with that stress, and people who don't know when it's time to grow up. =(

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)