Thursday, July 31, 2008

My summer swap stuff




My dear new summer swap sister sent me a wonderful package that I received last Saterday...Here are ALL of my goodies that I found in the package.
I was so excited because I LOVE fairies Julie sent me a beautiful plaque and a fairy book that I have started to read to my kids. I also got a cute little magnet that says "Friends are the flowers in the garden of life" I also got a desk calender that has pictures of gardens, and a pack of note cards that I can send to my pen pal!! PLus a summer pack of stickers. Boy Julie do you know me!! I love everything I received, You are such a good swap partner Thanks again and I hope to hear from you again!! For those of you who don't know this was part of a summer swap over at peggy's blog... http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked your parcel Jenn! I had a lot of fun putting it together...thankfully you had lots of "clues" on your blog so I would know what you liked!

    Are your kids enjoying the book??

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)