Thursday, February 18, 2010

As promised....

I know I know I was supposed to list this lapbook like two weeks ago...I've just been so busy with crafting for Valentines day and this week we've been busy doing a Fairy tales unit which I will talk more about in another post...( I will try to do so in a timely fashion)
Here is Ricky's lapbook.. he is so proud of it and we both had a blast learning about ancient Egypt...
(please disregard the giant belly that you may find at the bottom of some of the pictures)
Here is the cover of his book..

Here is the first page...we ended up having to put two file folders together because we went over so much information that we just didn't have enough room for everything...

Here is the second page to the lapbook...

And this is just a little something Rick did for fun.. on one of the flaps we added a sand paper art thing I had him draw a Sphinx in crayon so it looked like a drawing that you might find on the inside wall of a pyramid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)