Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yarn Along


So this is my first Yarn along with Ginny and I am very excited to join in on the fun!! There are so many talented knitters it's so fun to look at all the different crafts!!.
This week I started to knit a corn on the cob for my etsy shop, I'm trying to craft up some more things since the few things I did have in my shop sold over the holiday season. I'm also reading Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin again, it is so inspiring to read about all the beautiful birth stories I recommend this book to every mama especially if your addicted to listening to birth stories like I am!!

thank you Ginny for hosting yet another inspiring yarn along I love looking at everyones projects and although I would consider myself a beginner knitter I dream of knitting in the round and making beautiful sweaters...maybe for this new little joy due May31st. I can't promise I will be joining Ginny every week as I also like to do other crafts, but I will pop over when I strt another knitting project!!

6 comments:

  1. Well, first of all welcome! I would have to say if you can knit with the stitches you are now you can knit in the round and certainly a sweater. Looking forward to seeing your knits, thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about birth stories, so might check that book out ;-) and your knitted corn on the cob sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy- thanks for stopping by, Yes I do hope to learn soon to knit in the round the sweaters i see on Ginny's yarn along are just so beautiful!!
    HWH- I am a birth story addict I can't get enough of then I heard that there is another business of being born movie pack and one of them is just birth stories...I'm just waiting till it comes to netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your finished corn..smile...

    ~~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. That book sounds very interesting and I love the look of the corn. I'd love to try making some knitted toys. Happy knitting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour, and I can just see that as sweetcorn. Welcome to the yarn along, it's great fun!

    ReplyDelete

Oh please let me know you stopped by. I love to read comments on my blog:)